Covid-19 Government Support Information for Employees and Employers:
Employees in the Republic of Ireland click here
Employers in the Republic of Ireland click here
Employees in Northern Ireland click here
Employers in Northern Ireland click here
COVID-19 HSE Guidelines
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared COVID-19 (Coronavirus) a pandemic.
Updated measures in response to COVID-19 (March 14)
If you have a fever or a cough, you should stay at home regardless of your travel or contact history
if you’ve returned from an area subject to travel restrictions, you should restrict your movement for 14 days
All people are advised to:
- reduce social interactions
- keep a distance of 2 metres between themselves and other people
- not shake hands or make close contact with other people where possible
If you have symptoms, you will need to self-isolate and phone your General Practitioner (GP).
If you think you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Visit www.hse.ie if you think you have been:
- in contact with someone confirmed as having COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- to a healthcare facility in another country where COVID-19 (Coronavirus) patients are being treated
You will be put in contact with your local Department of Public Health staff who will give you information and advice.
If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), avoid contact with people by self-isolating and phone your GP or emergency department.
Video from HSE click here